FOCUSED ON CHRIST
Did you miss an episode? Want to hear the discussion again? Look through all the episodes below, listen at your convenience, and share with friends!
- Ep. 16: How do we rightly understand the conquest of Canaan? - (2023-03-21)
- Ep. 15: What is the Shema? - (2023-03-14)
- Ep. 14: Why were blessings and cursing so important to Israel? - (2023-03-07)
- Ep 13: Why did the people of Israel have to wander in the wilderness? - (2023-02-28)
- Ep. 12: Why did God appoint feasts for the people of Israel? - (2023-02-21)
- Ep. 11: What is the significance of the Tabernacle? - (2023-02-14)
- Ep. 10: How do the 10 commandments (law of God) apply to us today? - (2023-02-07)
- Ep. 9 - What are the effects of the curse? - (2023-01-31)
- Ep. 8 - What led to the fall of man? - (2023-01-24)
- Ep. 7 - What does it mean to be made in the image of God? - (2023-01-17)
Ep. 17: Why did God raise up judges in Israel?
Something subtle yet destructive happens after the death of Joshua leading into the book of...
Ep. 16: How do we rightly understand the conquest of Canaan?
One of the most difficult parts of the Bible includes the story of Joshua and the conquest of...
Ep. 15: What is the Shema?
Deuteronomy 6 features an important passage for the people of Israel, often called the "Shema."...
Ep. 14: Why were blessings and cursing so important to Israel?
The story of Balaam in Numbers 22-24 is not only marked by a talking animal, but also the...
Ep 13: Why did the people of Israel have to wander in the wilderness?
After being miraculously delivered from Egypt, given the law at Mt. Sinai, and being provided for...
New Episodes Bi-Weekly
Tuesdays @ 11am
Questions about a subject covered?
Let us know.
Want to submit a question?
Share it below.